OEM Inside Sales Wireless IoT and Building Automation
Location: Salt Lake City, UT (preferred), optional Home Office, close to major airport
EnOcean is one of the leading providers of wireless sensors for IoT and wireless controls for buildings. Our revolutionary energy harvesting technology converts the press of a switch, ambient light or thermal energy into electrical energy, which powers batteryless, wireless switches and sensors. Over 400 OEMs have integrated EnOcean technology enabling 5,000 products installed in over 1 Million buildings and industrial facilities worldwide. We are looking for a highly motivated sales professional to expand our inside sales team and to contribute to our fast growth in existing and new market segments.
- As OEM Inside Sales you will support our regional EnOcean Outside Sales Team selling to customers in North America. You will travel and visit customers and projects for about 20 % of your time.
- The principal focus is growing sales of EnOcean’s energy harvesting wireless modules and control solutions direct and indirect to OEMs of IoT, building automation equipment, lighting, HVAC and industrial market with general Outside Sales support (quotes, lead times, documentation requests, etc.)
- You will generate and qualify new sales leads by managing the CRM database for bi-weekly email campaigns
- You will manage House Accounts by maintaining ownership with Outside Sales for some accounts and help manage distribution accounts (quotes, phone follow ups, relationship building, etc)
- You will participate in webinars and trade shows, be present at technical seminars and support other marketing efforts. Assist the creation of case studies, reference installations by preparing article drafts, collecting case information, etc.
- Degree in a technical or business related subject
- Practical knowledge in Inside Sales
- Experience selling technical products via distribution and direct to Key Account OEM customers
- Technical or Sales background in IoT, building automation or lighting solutions
- Sales, technical support or product marketing experience
- Strong communication skills
We offer a friendly work environment, competitive pay, and benefits package including matching 401K, health and dental insurance. There is no relocation allowance for this position.
Please send your full application by Email to oliver.sczesny@ enocean.com